THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 19 July 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ JULY SNEAK PEEK # 3

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto some exciting news....LOTV are getting prepared for 
Christmas and they have 15 new stamps/images coming out 
in July...!! 

The date is still to be confirmed...but it will be between the
20th - 30th July...so not to long to wait...yeah..!!

So onto my third adorable stamp and this sweetie is called

Christmas Snowman


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils.....the
papers are from Wild Rose Studio...the dies are a mix of Tattered
Lace and Sue Wilson...and I have added a pearl and some glitter
too... :o)

So thanks for stopping by....and do pop back for some more sneak 
peeks soon..

Vicky xx

No comments: