THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 12 February 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ BIG BOUQUET...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my
new stamps from LOTV...and this sweetie is called...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils......the
papers are from First Edition...the dies are a mix of Tattered Lace
and Sue Wilson and I have added a pearl too...

So thanks for stopping by...and enjoy the rest of your day....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty a beautiful card and fab new stamp love and hugs Carole x

coops said...

Aw so gorgeous Vicky.Adorable image and your design is beautiful ;D

xx coops xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's a cutie Vicky! Love the papers on this one and your gorgeous paper bloom too. So pretty hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo