THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 14 December 2016

TRIMCRAFT DT POST ~ COUTURE DU JOUR...

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with my new
Couture Du Jour collection from Trimcraft and made this
cute round card....


I have used the decoupage sheets, 6x6 papers...the embossing folder
and one of my First Edition die sets....and to find all the information
on how I made this card please pop over to my Trimcraft page

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So beautiful what an amazing design its gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

Chriss America Real said...

Oh I wish you could see me right now Vicky, I am having a fit over this card! It is so lovely & elegant! This is the kind of card I have to look at for a long while to see how you put it all together.

Hugs,

Chriss