THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 23 December 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ YEE HAA...!!

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
cute digi stamps from LOTV..and this sweetie is called.....



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are from Marianne Designs....the dies are a mix of MFT
and Sue Wilson and I have added a sentiment and some
doodling too....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Vicky, this is a gorgeous card. Your colouring is wonderful and I love your pretty card design with that amazing doodling.

sending you the very best wishes for a great Christmas.

Love from
Sue...xxx

Unknown said...

Great card Vicky, cute image and I love the little horseshoe die-cut
Hugs, Kaz x