THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 6 October 2016

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ ROBINS ON BRANCH

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too.. :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with some of
my lovely goodies from Wild Rose Studio...



I have coloured the stamp with my Copics and SN Pencils...glittered
the poinsettia corner die cuts and and also added lots of glitter
to the robins hats too..

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

oh my goodness..... such cuteness lol & I love it... the dies are to die for ;) the LO is perfect.... you are so talented darl :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card Vicky & I love that cute image :o)
Have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs
Tracey
xx