THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 30 September 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ BANG THE DRUM....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too... :o)

So onto my card...and today I have had a little play 
with my baby digi stamps from LOTV....and this wee
cutie is called...



I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour...the papers
are from LemonCraft...the dies are all from Sue Wilson
and I have done some doodling too...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty the stamp and dies are fabulous.Sorry not been commenting recently on all your fabulous cards but been on holiday and no wifi Love and hugs Carole x

~@ngie~ said...

B-E-A-UUUUUUTIFUL!!! as always... a masterpiece ;) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Jan said...

I just love this adorable card xx Jan