THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 31 July 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SNEAK PEEK #3 ~ TRIOS "DECORATIONS"

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto today's card....and as promised I'm back with another
sneak peek from our second Christmas release over at
LOTV...and again I have used another Trio stamp set...

Trios ~ Decorations

Available from the 8th August


I have used my Copics and SN pencils to colour....the papers are
from the Hobby House....the dies are from Sue Wilson...and I 
have added some pretty gems too.. :o)

So do look out for other sneak peeks from LOTV...they are
simply gorgeous..!!

Have a lovely afternoon...

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Pysselbus said...

Awww Vicky, I love your LOTV sneekpeaks... you have a fantastic way to make the image pop - both coloring and layout... Stunners!!

Hugs
Linda

Carole Pollard said...

Just delightful loving this new release love and hugs Carole x

joscelyne said...

trop jolie et tu dois commencer à avoir un stock pour les fêtes de fin d'année hihihi