THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 30 June 2016

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ TRUE FRIEND....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too.... :o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with some
new stamps and papers from Wild Rose Studio...



I have coloured using my Copics and SN Pencils..added
a doily...the flowers were stamped onto paper and 
cut out and I distressed the edges of the papers with the
edge of my scissors.....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such a sweet image, lovely colours x

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl... love the stamp & papers :) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

Jean said...

Oh this is so cute love the autumn colours.
Jean x

Alina said...

very pretty, lovely image!