THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 27 June 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY SNEAK PEEK....CHRISTMAS IS COMING...!!

Evening all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have the great pleasure to
showcase one of our new stamps from LOTV 2016 Christmas
collection...and there is also some returning friends too...

So here is my first sneak peek...

Squirrel Noel

and these gorgeous stamps will be released in July....


I have coloured them with my Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are from LOTV (now retired...) and the dies are a 
mix of LLLC, MFT and Creative Expressions...

So thanks for stopping by....and please look out for other
sneak peeks from the rest of the LOTV team...

Vicky xx


1 comment:

joscelyne said...

oh que c'est charmant et adorable!