THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 31 March 2016

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ BEAUTIFUL DOVE....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with 
some of my gorgeous dies and papers from



I die cut all the dies using white card stock...cut an aperture
on the embossed card base and layered onto papers using
foam pads. I then layered the dies on to card/paper and
added to the base using foam pads...and finished off
using some pearls...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx 

3 comments:

coops said...

Wow so stunning Vicky.The diecuts are really beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Evening Vicky this one is absolutely stunning and I love all your die cuts and the white on white are wonderful so is the design as well.
Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}


Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the white on white with the hint of pattern paper behind...really pretty. Love that lacey edge die.
Hugs, Kaz x