THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 26 March 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ SNEAK PEEK....LIFE IS MAGIC....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another one
of my gorgeous new stamps from Lili of the Valley...
which are available 31st March....and this sweetie is
called....



I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour....the dies
are a mix of Crafters Companion, MFT and First Edition...and 
the papers are from LemonCraft....

So thanks for stopping by...and have a great Easter too...

and BLW....Lili of the Valley are having a 20% sale over
Easter...yeah...!!

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky what a beautiful card and I love the image and you have coloured her in beautifully. Your design is wonderful.

Debs xxx
{Debs Cards}

Brawny x said...

Lovely card x

Dotty Jo said...

Love the simple but very effective background you've created for this gorgeous card, Jo x

joscelyne said...

trop belle cette carte, elle ne peut que plaire, je la trouve ravissante!