THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 4 January 2016

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ THE HATTER....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my adorable
Gorjuss girls from Docrafts...available from Funky Kits, the home
of Sugar Nellie....and this sweetie is called...



I have coloured her with my Copics, the flowers are a mix of
Crafters Companion and Tattered Lace dies and the papers
are from Maya Designs...

Just so adorables methinks... :)

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a beauty! Fabulous colouring and a wonderful shaped card - wow! Jo x

Mary Ann said...

Love your card!!!Very pretty!!!Awesome flowers!!!

Alina said...

I loooooove it, Vicky!!!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, I love the flowers !

Hugs,
Kaz x