THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Hello....

Afternoon all....

and a Merry Christmas too...!!

Well it's been a while since I blogged any cards....and the reasons behind this
is because I have had a couple of very busy months at work sadly...

Anyway...things have started to settle down now and I shall be back
in the swing of things from next week so please be patient with me lol...

So before I go I thought I share with you a card I made a couple
of months ago for a magazine commission..and this sweetie is called



So thanks for stopping by...I would like to wish you
all a Happy New Year too...

Love and Hugs...

Vicky xx

7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Hi Vicky isn't life so naughty when it gets in the way of our crafting. Hope everything is okay and you'll be back with loads of your inspiration for us all to share. All the best for 2016 Love Chanelle xx

Juls said...

So pretty & gorgeously girly x

joscelyne said...

je me régale toujours autant en découvrant tes cartes!!! bonne fin d'année et meilleurs voeux pour 2016!

Sue said...

Vicky, This is a beautiful card, such gorgeous colouring and a super pretty card design. Work is a right pain! I am happy to report that retirement has much more going for it!
Wishing you a Happy New Year and a wonderful 2016
Sue...xxx

Alina said...

Happy New Year, Vicky, another absolutely beautiful card!!!

Mojca said...

the card is gorgeos Vicky! Wishing you a Happy New Year! hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Lovely card, have missed seeing your new creations every day. Look forward to seeing more soon x