THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 7 November 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ CHEEKY MONKEY...!!

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with my
new set of stamps from LOTV...and this cutie pie
is from the....

Faraway Friends Set

which is now available at the NEC and will be on the
LOTV website from Tuesday 10th November


I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base of my 
card.."Pastel Dream"...


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...


and the large flower is from Creative Expressions...and
the rest of the dies are all from MFT...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


3 comments:

Sue said...

A very gorgeous card x

Brawny x said...

Wow love this card Vicky. Great design x

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous Vicky, love it!
Hugs
Wendy xx