THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 15 September 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW...

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my
gorgeous stamps from LOTV..and this sweetie is called...

Stamp ~ No Brakes
Sentiment ~ Christmas Wishes 


I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the
base of my card....see above for details...


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
and cut the image out with my Scan n Cut


And added the sentiment...wired raffia and some
Stickles for added bling..!!

All dies are from My Favourite Things

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too...


1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

This is a beauty! Great colour combos and sooooo beautifully coloured, Jo x