THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 23 August 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ SWEET MAY....

Evening all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
adorable Calender Fairies from LOTV...and this sweetie is....

Stamp ~ Fairy May
Papers ~ One Birdie Lane


I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base of
my card...see above for details..and done a little
doodling too around the scallop edge...


Coloured her with my Copics and SN Pencils....


and all the dies are from My Favourite Things...
Blueprints 20 & 22 and you can find them 

So thanks for stopping by...and have a great evening too....


2 comments:

joscelyne said...

tout simplement adorable!

Little K Smith said...

This is super sweet hun :)
Kelly.x