THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 22 June 2015

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ FLY FREE.....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
gorgeous Leanne Ellis images from Sugar Nellie...and
this sweetie is called....



Front view...


Close up of image....


Side View....

Very cute methinks...!!

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...
and the dies and stencils are from MFT...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


4 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful card Vicky, really lovely image...xxx
Sue

Dotty Jo said...

Always love these little stamps - so cute! Your card is lovely, Jo x

thecraftycavalier said...

Super cute! Just love that little bird cage and your layout is fab (as always!). I am going to have to get another set of stitched dies - I shall blame you and Squirrel for leading me astray!! Hugs, Jayne x

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.fab pretty details and image ;D

xx coops xx