THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 24 April 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ CUTE FARM SET...

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my 
new images from DigiStamp Boutique...and this sweetie is
from the....



Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View....

and here is the rest of this adorable collection...


I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils..
and the dies are all from MFT.....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a great day too...


3 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.i love the fun image and stunning design ;D

xx coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Cute card hun, love the added details
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Stressed Stamper said...

like how you have cut round the image, very neat card as always
Sarah x