THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 27 March 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ EASTER BUNNY......

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with an older image from
DigiStamp Boutique....and this sweet bunny is from the


Front View...


Close up of image..


Side View....

Simply adorables methinks....and here is the rest of the collection...



I have coloured the image with my Copics & SN Pencils....and the papers are
from Pink Petticoat and all the dies are from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a great afternoon too...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such an adorable Easter card. Karen x

Mojca said...

Oh what a sweet Easter card Vicky! Have a lovely weekend! hugs! Mojca

joscelyne said...

que c'est frais, printanier et adorable!