THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 21 December 2013

WHIFF OF JOY DT POST ~ SIMPLY SIMPLE.....

Morning all.....
 
And I hope you are all well on this wet and very blustery day....:o)
 
So onto my card....and today I thought I do a very simples Christmas card by using one of my gorgeous dies from Whiff of Joy...
 
I have used an embossing folder...a couple of circle dies...pearls...a sentiment and a fabulous Snowflake die from WOJ...
 
and here it is....and so quick to make too...!!
 
 

 
Close up of die...

 
Arty View...

 
Side View...
 
Items Used...
 
Snowflakes Trio die ~ Whiff of Joy
Embossing folder ~ Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots"
Pearls ~ Coconut Brown @ WOJ
Pearl Brad ~ WOJ
Circles ~ MFT
Sentiment ~ Pink Petticoat
Kraft Card ~ Stash
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So that's all from me today...off to have a wee play in my crafty pad...
 
So I hope you all have a lovely day...and I'll catch ya all laters tonight whilst watching the final of Strictly...
 
and blw I would love Abbey to win..:o)
 


15 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Beautiful card Vicky. I wish you and your family all the joy of the Christmas season and a very happy New year. x

brenda said...

A little bit different for you Vicky but oh so stylish.

Hope you have a good weekend and wonderful Christmas.

B x

Margreet said...

It is a bit our of your comfort zone, but SO beautiful!
Will email you my address for that fab stamp!
Enjoy your weekend!
♥♥♥ Margreet

Mojca said...

Oh I love the CAS look! SO pretty. hugs! MOjca

Betka said...

Simple and stunning :)
Hope you're having a lovely weekend!
Big hugs (:Betka:)

Katharina Frei said...

CAS cards are super difficult to create! Your is amazing and I like it very much :)
Wishing you lovely holidays!
Katharina xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, I am so loving the colours on this one, gorgeous sweetie, Happy Holidays, I hope you have a great time hugs Pops x

marion said...

Love it sweettie, hugs, Marion

Sue said...

Stunning CAS card Vicky. I love the colours.
hugs Sue xx

Unknown said...

Very stylish card Vicky, white and kraft are such a good colour combo! Hugs, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

Wishcraft said...

Fab CAS design hun, it's super stylish :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sharon said...

CAS cards are certainly a godsend at this time of year and this is fabulous.
Have a wonderful Christmas if I don't see you in blogland before the fat man comes.
Hugs Sharon. x

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Vicky… I love the embossing and the pretty snowflake… it's perfect CAS hun!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend! :-)
Big hugs
Sue xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous Vicky, it's nice to see something a bit different and without the usual coloured image.
Just incase I don't get around again before the man in the red suit arrives. Have a wonderful Christmas sweetie.
hugs
Anne x

coops said...

simply gorgeous vicky.fab cas design :D

xx coops xx