THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 24 September 2010

FABULOUS FRIDAY!!

Evening all!

Hope all are well on the Friday evening and and I'm not back to work until next Thursday yippee!
And if you don't know already,  I'm off to Ally Pally tomorrow for the Stamp Show and my list keeps on growing lol!
So straight to my card tonight, this gorgeous image is from the fab DigiStamp Boutique and I think she is fab for teenage girls, what do you think??

Sammie is going into the following challenges :-
A Pocket full of Posies # 7 ~ Lavender & Lace
A Spoon Full of Sugar # 122 ~ Anything Goes




Close up of image


Close up of flower


Side view

Items used

DigiStamp ~ DigiStamp Boutique
Papers ~ BasicGrey "Kioshi"
Colouring medium ~ Promarkers
Lace Flowers ~ Made by me!!
Eyelets, Gems, Brads, Ribbon, Corrugated card ~ Stash
Distress Ink ~ Tim Holtz "Black Soot"

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments!
I would also like to say a big thank and hello to all my new followers :o)

Take care all, I'm off to add to my ever growing list and to catch up with your gorgeous blogs.

Love Vicky xx

10 comments:

Carol said...

Awww I luv it my special friend!!! Definately perfect for a teenager. Your cards just keep getting better by the day, how'd you do it?! I'm soooo jealous that you're off to Ally Pally tomorrow, wish I lived closer but sadly I'll have to wait until the 4th of Nov for the NEC in Birmingham. Enjoy it and don't spend too much lol!! Be sure to post pics please I wanna see what you got. Lotsa luv xxxx

maxine said...

Hi Vicky I love this great colours and lovely image. I love those flowers.

Jules said...

Hi Vicky

I agree, a perfect image for a teenager.

I love your layout and your flower is gorgeous .. .. clever you for making that!!

Have fun at Ally Pally. I went there earlier this year and really enjoyed it.

Try not to spend too much LOL!!!

Love Jules xx

Debbie said...

GG gorgeous. Have a super day tomorrow, I am excited for you, it's always a favorite of my friend Margaret who will be there too.
Not at work 'till next Thursday? Yipee, more cards from you then? Great stuff. ENJOY. AND "spend, Spend, Spend". Debbiexx

♥Gemma♥ said...

Another stunning card and fantastic layout Vicky and have a great time at Ally Pally!
hugs and xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card vicky.fab image and i love your layout,its fantastic and your lace flowers are stunning :)

xx coops xx

Shelly said...

Hi Vicky... what a fabulous card hun... I love the cute image and the super layout using the eyelets and ribbon!!! Have a fab day at Ally Pally... I'm so jealous as we don't get any good craft shows over here! Enjoy your time off work too. Hugs Shelly ;)

Pop's Cards said...

This is really gorgeous i love it, the colours are perfect big hugs love Pops x x x

Wishcraft said...

Fab card! Great image, love the layout and I'm very impressed with your handmade flowers :o) Lisa x

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sassy! gorgeous creation!