THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 21 April 2010

WOOOHOOO, PLANES ARE A GOGO!!

Hi Everyone!!,

Good news today!, the planes are finally flying so fingers crossed mum will be back on these shores very soon - at the end of the week!!.
The sun is still shining here, so I made this little card to cheer me and my mum up when she finally comes home,



Whiff of joy stamp - Girl with her lamb


Close up of flowers


Close up of image


Side view

Items used

Stamp - Whiff of Joy - Girl with her Lamb
Promarkers
Nesties
Ppaers from Candy Doodles cdrom
Border punch - MS daisy lace
Flowers - Wild orchid crafts and Joanna Sheen
Leaf punch - Nellie Snedden

Thank you for looking, and have a great day!!

5 comments:

coops said...

fantastic card and great news for you and your mum.your image is gorgeous and i love the spring colours.fab embellies too.luv coops.xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Vicky, and great news about your mom, Sue x

Lynn said...

Hi Vicky, thought I'd return the visit. You have some lovely cards, I've become a follower so that I can pop back again soon.

Lynn x

Carolk said...

Hi Vicky, a very pretty card and I'm sure your mum will love it. Loving your blog too,Carol x

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful card Vixx, such a sweet image, love the colours and gorgeous flowers too.
Kelly.x