THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 22 April 2010

CLASSY LADY

Hi everyone!

Hope everyone is well, the sun is still shining and the weather is warming up for the weekend!!
Been mandatory training today, sat through 7 hours of fire, CPR, handwashing and manual handling and my head was buzzing when I came out !!
Got home and ran to my craft room to chill out  and I made this lovely card from Wild rose studio.



Wild rose studio - Classy Lady


Close up of flowers


Close up of image


Side view

Items used

Stamp - Wild rose studio - Classy Lady
Papers - Sugar Birdie cdrom (Polka doodle)
Promarkers
Ribbon - ribbon box
Flowers & buckle - Wild rose studio
Leaf punch - Nellie Snedden
Nesties

Thank you for your lovely comments, have a lovely evening

Love Vicky xx

6 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Another beautiful card, I also like the Wild rose studio images and this is the next one on my wish list. So lovely. Hugs Debbie x

Carol said...

Hiya my dear friend!! What a lovely card again! Don't blame you for running to your craft room to chill out, I find myself doing that all day lol! Is your Mum home safely yet? Have a lovely evening and thanks for all your encouraging comments on my cards. Lotsa luv xxx

coops said...

beautiful card vicki, i love the wild rose studio stamps and your colour combo is fab.great layout too and i love your yummy flowers.luv coops.xx

Sally said...

Stunning card. I love the yellow and blue combo.

Elaine Stark said...

beautiful card, I love the colours. Elaine

Little K Smith said...

Another lovely card, fab papers and love the image too.
Kelly.x