THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 24 April 2010

BUTTERLY SWIRL

Hi Everyone!,

Hope you all had a lovely day!, been gorgeous here at Southend - on - sea and hopefully will just as nice tomorrow!!. Been busy in the garden this morning then I popped down to my craftroom to make a couple of cards for birthdays that are coming up in the next couple of days. Had to make the most of it because my next day off will not be until Friday, which seems along way of boo hoo, never mind!!

So this card I made is for my close friends daughter who will be 18 on monday, she is not into cutesy images as she is a bit of a goth, so I thought I make her a swirly butterfly card using one of my all time favourite stamps from creative expressions, and I must say this was my first stamp plate I actually ever bought!!



Creative Expressions stamp plate


Close up of image


Close up of flowers


Side view

Items used

Stamp - Creative Expressions
Papers - Artylicious Decadent brocade cdrom
Brads - from stash
Embossing powder - Black azure cosmic shimmer powder
Archival ink pad
Flowers - from Wild orchid crafts

Hope you like my little creation, slightly different to what I normal make so it made a nice change, and digging out my heat gun!!

Hope you all have a lovely evening and thanks for all your lovely comments :o)

Love Vicky xx

6 comments:

Little K Smith said...

Ooooh this is a stunning card Vicky, love the stamps and gorgeous colours, she will love it!
Kelly.x

coops said...

fantastic card vicky, i love the stamps you`ve used and really gorgeous colours.luv coops.xx

Janette said...

Fabulous card,that stamp is just brilliant,have been on the hunt for swirls....so love them,love the DP to.xx

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

This is a lovely card, must try embossing technique, the effects are lovely. hugs Debbie x

Mel X said...

OOooh Vicky, this is AWESOME! Love the swirls here and the colour combi is just so lush. That stamps gorgeous, am sure its goth recipient will love it!

Mel X

Nicki said...

This is stunning Vicky, very elegant, I love the colours you've used.

Nicki, xx