THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 21 March 2010



Spring bunny with eggs - LOLV stamp



Bunny with chicks - LOLV stamp



Swing time - LOLV stamp



Lazy Afternoon - LOLV stamp

On the garden wall - stamp
Been a busy bee today!! Tried to get on the Docrafts gallery to up load my cards on the site but it decides to have a hissy fit instead!! So intead I made some more cards for the lovely charity Post pals. I just love these lovely stamps, so easy to use and to colour in with promarkers - I just love them!! I will be going to the Big Stamp Show in April at Ally Pally, so I will be stocking up with them when I go. I will also be stocking up with LOLV stamps and any other stamps that catch my eye, so watch this space!! Big thank you to Kelly who is my first follower, I really appreciate your lovely comments :)
Happy crafting and thanks for looking x




No comments: