THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 28 March 2010

BLACK AND WHITE !!



Rian - Elizabeth Bell/ Dressed up - Wild Rose Studio.



Sing-n-Rain- Victoria Case/ Rian - Elizabeth Bell



Dressed up - Wild Rose Studio stamp



Rian - Elizabeth Bell stamp

Sing-n-Rain - Victoria Case
Hi all,
My little personal challenge today was to use black and white paper!!, not as easy as it sounds.
When trying to think of a design, everything was looking quite dark (obvious, I know!!), but I wanted to use these particular stamps with a little bit of spring thrown in.
So these are the cards I made, what do you think??. I am very pleased with Rian image, the stamp is so cute and I love the colour combo on it, and the little girl with the umbrella is lovely too. The one I had issues with was "Dressed up", but I think it turned out well in the end.
Hope you like my new gadget - my little slide show - I think it's fab!!
Dressed up - Wild Rose Studio
Hint of pink papers - Dovercraft papers
Ribbon - Ribbon box
MS Border punch - double loops
Card Candy
Rian - Elizabeth Bell - SCACD Stamp
Charcoal prints papers - Dovercraft papers
Ribbon - Ribbon box
Card Candy
MS Border punch - as above
Flower stamp - Creative Expressions
Sing-n-Rain - Victoria Case - SCACD Stamp
Charcoal prints papers - Dovercraft papers
Ribbon - Ribbon box
card candy
All stamps coloured in with promarkers.
Thanks again for looking at my blog, and look out for more of my personal challenges!!
Bye bye for now xx




2 comments:

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Another beautiful set of cards. I especially like the slide show, what a great way of showing off your cards. Debbie x

Sarpreet said...

wow! Absolutely gorgeous set of cards