THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 19 March 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ UNDER THE WEATHER...


Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of my new
stamps from LOTV..and this sweetie is from this months new 
release...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from Maya Designs....the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson, Tattered 
Lace and Marianne Designs.....and I have added some twine and a 
pearl too...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

3 comments:

Juls said...

Wow!!! Love this .... feel the need to go shopping!!! This is gorgeous!! Xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So sweet! Love those pretty papers and your gorgeous colouring on that lovely LOTV image. Beautiful card Vicky. Hugs, Wends xoxo

scrappymo! said...

Sweet image and beautifully coloured!
You have made a lovely card.