THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 28 January 2017

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ RELEASE DAY!!

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too :o)

Sorry I have been a little quiet this week....I have had the flu
and was stuck in bed for 4 days....which is so not me lol...!!

Anyway....I feel a lot better now and so pleased to play again :o)

So onto my cards...and today I have the great pleasure to showcase
two amazing stamps from the new Love and Wedding collection
from Lili of the Valley...which are available now..!!





Simply gorgeous methinks...

I have coloured them with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers are
from Anna Marie Designs...and the dies are from Sue Wilson...

So thanks for stopping by....and do come back tomorrow for
another two showcase beauties...

Vicky xx

1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, these are equally gorgeous as the last two I just commented on. They really have a fabulous new release at LOTV in these sweet images don't they? Love your gorgeous card designs, the blooms are beautiful and love the papers and card designs too. Hugs, Wends xoxo