THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 19 November 2016

TRIMCRAFT DT POST~ HAPPY CHRISTMAS....AND NEW STASH AND SNEAK PEEKS..!!

Evening all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with some gorgeous
goodies from Trimcraft...plus I received my DT box full of new
stash too....and wow this new collection from Dovecraft is super 
pretty...and I have also added a sneak peek of some future
cards I have made today too.....

So onto today's make....and again I have made another
clean and simple Christmas card.....


and if you pop over to my Trimcraft gallery you can find all the
details of how I made it and list of items too....

and here are some pictures of my new stash.....


and here is a sneak peek of my makes.....


So thanks for stopping by.....and have a lovely evening too...

Vicky xx

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Very cute card vicky :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys