THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 15 October 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SKATING ALONG....

Evening all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my
gorgeous digi stamps from LOTV...and this sweetie is 
called...



I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour....the papers are
from The Hobby House....the stamps and dies are from Sue Wilson...
and I have added some gilding flakes to the gorgeous Poinsettia...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

Carole Pollard said...

Love this card the colours are just perfect its fab Love and hugs Carole x

~@ngie~ said...

another stunner.... I do love LOTV & your LO is always fantastic :) xXx
Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway