THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 10 September 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ SEPTEMBER FB CHALLENGE...

Evening all....

and I hope you are all well too.. :o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with another one of
my cute stamps from LOTV...and plus it's a little reminder to
 everyone about our Facebook Challenge too...


and I have used the adorable...


for your inspiration....


I have used my Copics and SN Pencils to colour....the papers
are from the Hobby House...the dies are a mix of Sue Wilson, 
Tattered Lace and Joanna Sheen....and I have added some
glitter too.....

So thanks for stopping by....and don't forget to join us
over at the LOTV Facebook challenge for the chance
to win some amazing prizes...

Vicky xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your card, that image is so cute love that Snowman and all of the lovely diecuts set it off perfectly.
Hugs, Kaz x