THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 15 May 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT POST ~ FACEBOOK SKETCH INSPIRATION....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with the fabulous sketch 
Jen made for this months challenge over @ LOTV Facebook page...



I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the
papers are a mix of First Edition and Maya Designs...and the
dies and stencil are from MFT...

So don't forget to join the fun over @ LOTV Facebook page...
there are lots of gorgeous prizes to win...

Vicky xx

4 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

LOVE IT!!! I so wish I could colour like you lol & that image is just soooo cute :) (btw.. I would like all your dies too LMAO) xXx
My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

choman9912@aol.com said...

Simply adorable!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Vicky this is so cute! What a gorgeous image for a fishing lovin' man, big or little! Gorgeous card design. Love the papers and sweet paper button finish. Hugs, Wends x

joscelyne said...

que c'est adorable et mignon tout plein!