THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 20 February 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ WITH LOVE....

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my 
new Trio Stamps from Lili of the Valley...and this
sweetie is from the...



I have coloured with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from Maya Designs...the pretty flower was made
using a Joanna Sheen die...some pearls....a doily...
and all the other dies are from MFT...

So thanks for stopping by...and have a lovely afternoon too...

Vicky xx

5 comments:

Evil Edna said...

so delicate and beautiful.
EE

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, love the cute bunnies and the papers are really pretty.

Hugs, Kaz x

Nancy Robidas said...


Very cute and full of sweetness. I like it so much :)

Julye said...

pretty as always Vicky.

joscelyne said...

charmante, craquante, adorable!