THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 12 February 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ MASTER CHIEF...!

Afternoon all...

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with one of
my adorable LOTV stamps....and this sweetie is from
the....



I have coloured using my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers
are from Maya Designs....some twine and the dies are
a mix from MFT....

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely evening too...

Vicky xx

5 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous! I love that he's making something pink and gooey! Jo x

Debs said...

Adorable!!! Love the mix of dies and fabulous LO.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card with a great LO Vicky & I love the tags :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

XxJULESxX said...

Oh my gorgeous!!

joscelyne said...

un amour de personnage et de carte, j'adore!