THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 10 January 2016

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC CARD ~ BEST FISHES....

Morning all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card.....and today I have played with another one of my
new stamps from LOTV....and this adorable cutie is from the



I have coloured him in my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers are
also from LOTV...and the dies are a mix of MFT and Whiff of Joy...

Just so adorables methinks...:o)

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too....

Vicky xx

7 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!!Love your stamp!!!Have a good day!!

angelwhispers said...

Me thinks so too especially loving the sentiment. Chanelle xxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely card.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Vicky :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

joscelyne said...

que c'est craquant, tendre et adorable!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card,love your blog Debbs X

Unknown said...

Love this card ! My fave colour combo that leafy/sage green and pink and loving the sentiment too.
Hugs, Kaz x