THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 20 January 2016

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ LILLY TURTLE...

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of our older
images from DigiStamp Boutique...and this adorable cutie 
is called...



I have used my Copics and Spectrum Noir pencils to colour...the papers
are from LOTV...the pretty flower and leaf were made using a 
Crafters Companion dies....and a doily and pearl too....

All other dies are from MFT

So thanks for stopping by...and don't forget to pop over to
DigiStamp Boutique for all the latest images...

Vicky xx

2 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Very lovely and cute card Vicky.

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Vicky & I love your photo :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx