THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 14 October 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DC POST ~ SPECIAL OFFERS & CHALLENGE TIME..!!

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have the great pleasure to
announce that there are some fabulous offers over at LOTV...
plus there is a challenge too over at their Facebook page..!!

and here are the details...

To celebrate our fabulous offer on selected stamps - and the fact that we are very nearly at 15,000 likes here on FB, we are having a challenge. All you need to do is make a card or project featuring one of the selected stamps on offer and post it in this event before 8pm UK time on Sunday 18th October. (You'll need to "join" the event to be able to post your card and see the other entries) We will then pick 3 winners at random to win some fab prizes;

1st Prize - any 6 rubber stamps of your choice
2nd Prize - any 3 rubber stamps of your choice
3rd Prize - and A5 Sentiment sheet of your choice


Head over to the website to check which stamps are included -http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/Latest-Offers.html and good luck.
We are really looking forward to seeing all your creations xx

You will find lots of inspiration and ideas from our fabulous Design Collective, here 

and here is my card using the adorable...



I have used some pretty LOTV papers for the base of my card..


Coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...


and all the dies I have used are from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping by...and don't forget to join the 
challenge too...!!



No comments: