THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 23 April 2015

WILD ROSE STUDIO DT POST ~ FOX ON BRANCH....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my new
stamps from Wild Rose Studio...and this sweetie is called...



Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View...

Simply adorable methinks....:o)

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils...the 
papers are from Pink Petticoat...and all the dies are MFT...

So thanks for stopping by....and have a lovely day too...


9 comments:

Sheila said...

Wow this is beautiful. Such perfect colouring! X

The Craft Bucket said...

Fabulous, I have this stamp but yet to play. Great colouring, love Jane x

Lisa said...

I love this image Vicky, and your colouring of his fur is really great has given me a bit of confidence to give it a go! Lisa x

Mary said...

Wow!! What a wonderful colouring!!!
I love the way you coloured the little cute fox!
Have a nice day too, liefs Mary

Kat W said...

I am in awe of the fabulous furriness of this cute fox - stunning colouring :-)
The card is super cute too!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Dotty Jo said...

Oh just look at him! Did you have fun colouring his fur???? Looks fabulous, Jo x

Katrina Bufton said...

Great card Vicky, the fox fur looks amazing.
Katrina x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awwww I NEED this stamp he is adorable & your colouring is amazing
Hugs Shell xx

Sue said...

Vicky, this is lovely. Your colouring is really gorgeous. This is one of my favourite images but I have so far avoided all that fur!
Sue...xxx