THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 25 April 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY DT CARD ~ COFFEE BREAK....

Afternoon all.....

and I hope you are all well too...:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my adorable
Lili of the Valley stamps...and this sweetie is called...



Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View....

Just the sweetest methinks....:o)

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN Pencils
the papers are all from Pink Petticoat...and the dies are from
My Favourite Things.

So thanks for stopping by...and have a great evening too...


5 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely card. Great colour and your DP is lush. I too adore Pink Petticoat! X

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Vicky. I love this image and the papers and design are fabulous.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. X

Dotty Jo said...

So lovely - another one of my favourite LOTV images, Jo x

Gibmiss said...

Fabulous card Vicky
Beautifully coloured ...
Hugs Sylvie x

joscelyne said...

quel goût toujours et encore, cette carte est superbe!