THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Tuesday 24 March 2015

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ SUMMER DAYDREAM....

Evening all.....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my super
 adorable LOTV stamps....and this sweetie is called...


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View....

Simply adorables methinks...:o)

I have coloured with my Copics and SN Pencils...the papers are from
Pink Petticoat....and the dies are a mix of MFT and LLLC 

So thanks for stopping by....and have a great evening too....


6 comments:

Sheila said...

Beautiful card. Lovin love the PP papers and that image is so pretty x

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty, love the cuteness of the image...

Lisa said...

This is lovely Vicky really like that image and have never really noticed it on LOTV before.
Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning vicky.beautiful colouring and i love the pretty image ;D

xx coops xx

joscelyne said...

tout simplement FABULEUSE ta carte!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Beautiful creation hun, love the backing paper & the fence just perfect
Hugs Shell xx