THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 20 March 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ SPRING MOO.....

Afternoon all....

and I hope you are all well too.....:o)

So onto my card....and today I have once again revisited one of my
older images from DigiStamp Boutique....and this super cute cow is
called Spring Moo....


Front View....


Close up of image....


Side View.....

Simply adorable methinks....and simply perfect for this time of year too...!!

I have coloured the image with my Copics and SN pencils...the papers are 
all from Pink Petticoat....and the dies are from My Favourite Things...

So thanks for stopping  by and have a great afternoon too...


3 comments:

joscelyne said...

que c'est mignon et adorable, j'en redemande!

Creations by Shirl said...

This is so cute, I just love all the new releases that just came out... They are simply all so cute and fun....

cheryl said...

oh so cute great design xxx