THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Friday 27 February 2015

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE DT POST ~ SID AND FLOWERS....

Morning all....

and I hope you are all well too....:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with another adorable wee
image from DigiStamp Boutique...and this handsome chappie
is called "Sid and Flowers"...


Front View....


Close up of image...


Side View....

Just the sweetest methinks....:o)

All items used are listed below....

So thanks for stopping by....and please don't forget to pop over


4 comments:

sabbycat said...

So cute and I love your coloring!

Alina said...

beautiful card, Vicky!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Cute chap, love his hair!
Have a great weekend
Hugs Shell xx

Holly Young said...

so, so cute! I adore the layout - in fact I will be scraplifting it this weekend! The little flower and circle button is really cute too.