THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Saturday 26 April 2014

LILI OF THE VALLEY ~ ANNABEL ROLLER GIRL...

Morning all...

and I hope you are all well on this not so nice day....lets hope it brightens up a tad later...:o)

So onto my card...and today I have played with another one of my gorgeous new stamps from Lili of the Valley....and this sweetie is called "Annabel Roller Girl..."

I have teamed her up with some lovely LOTV papers...the simple layout was done using my MFT dies...and some pearls too...

and here she is...delightful methinks...




Close up of image...


Arty View...


Side View...

Items Used...

Papers ~ Bonnets & Bowties @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & SN Pencils
Layout ~ Mix of MFT dies @ DTDF
Pearls ~ Stash
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)

So that's all from me today...hope you all have a lovely..

and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...

12 comments:

Mary J said...

So lovely, Vicky! Gorgeous use of the pearls!

The Little Stamper said...

Such a great card Vicky and I love your coloured image - she looks like such a tomboy!

Sharon x

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the sweet colours and simple layering! I think I NEED this image now... Jo x

Wendy said...

She's adorable, beautifully coloured as always...Gorgeous.
Hugs Wendy xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

caroline said...

Gorgeous card Vicky as always, love the image so cute
Caroline x

Kathleen said...

Really lovely card and fabulous colouring.

Kath x

Mojca said...

Waw Vicky the card looks fabulous! hugs! Mojca

Debs said...

Uber cute!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

~@ngie~ said...

a gorgeous card darl... love the image & dp's :)

love n hugz Angie xXx

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.your colouring is beautiful and i love the image ;D

xx coops xx

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie..fabulous card Vicky.

luv CHRISSYxx