THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 30 January 2014

DIGISTAMP BOUTIQUE ~ BEDTIME SOPHIA...

Morning all...
 
and I hope you are all well too....:o)
 
So onto my card.....and today I have played with one of my adorable DigiStamp Boutique images...and this sweetie is called "Bedtime Sophia"....and methinks she is one of my favourite wee characters too...
 
I have teamed her up with some gorgeous LOTV papers...the layout was done using my MFT Blueprints / Banner dies...and some pearls too...
 
and here she is....just so scrummy methinks...
 



Close up of image...


Arty View...

 
Side View...
 
Items Used...
 
Papers ~ Petal Fresh @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Layout ~ Mix MFT Blueprints and Banner dies @ DTDF
Pearls ~ Stash
Card Blank ~ Craftwork Cards
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So that's all from me today....hope you all have a lovely day...
 
and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...
 


13 comments:

Jo said...

Gorgeous....love the layout too!
hugs Jo x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card and sweet image Vicky.
Sue x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, adorable image, fabulous colouring and some of my favourite papers too.
Hugs Sue xx

Karen Petitt said...

Such a cute and lovely image, coloured beautifully.
I love the banner dies you've used and the papers are gorgeous x

heidy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Wishcraft said...

Aww such a cute card hun! Love this image and the papers are so pretty :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Tina said...

Lovely card, so cute.Tinaxx

Kathleen said...

Sweet image and papers, lovey card.

Kath x

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, she's adorable.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Juls said...

Love the soft colours! Hugs Juls

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.adorable image and i love your pretty paper :D

x coops xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute, great colours & I love the layout!
Hugs Shell xx

Craftdee said...

This is so sweet, lovely dainty papers and cute image, really lovely. Donna xx