THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 25 November 2013

SUGAR NELLIE DT POST ~ BEST DAY EVER...!

Morning all....
 
and I hope you are all well too on another very chilly day...:o)
 
So onto my card....and today I have played with one of my adorable stamps from Sugar Nellie....and this sweetie is called "Best Day Ever"...
 
I have teamed her up with some pretty LOTV papers...the layout was made again using my new MFT Blueprints 9 dies...the flower is also made with a MFT die...some LLLC leaves...pearls...twine and an eyelet too...
 
and here she is...just to cute methinks...
 



Close up of image...


Copics Used...


Arty View...

 
Side View..
 
Items Used...
 
Stamp ~ Sugar Nellie
Papers ~ Petal Fresh @ LOTV
Colouring medium ~ Copics, Chalks & Prisma Pencils
Layout ~ MFT Blueprints 9
Flower ~ MFT Hybrid Camellia flower
Leaves ~ Open Leaf Flourish @ LLLC
Pearls ~ The Hobby House
Twine & Eyelet ~ Stash
 
Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments too :o)
 
So do pop over to Funky Kits....the home of Sugar Nellie....and check out all the latest stamps and digi's...they are simply adorable...
 
So that's all from me today...hope you all have a lovely day....
 
and I'll catch ya all laters tonight...
 


15 comments:

Loopylou. said...

omg Vicky this is too cute!! I love your tag....must admit to drooling some on pooter keyboard!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Tag Vicky
I am off to my monthly crop today and I am making tags with my 10 ladies. Debbiex

heidy said...

This is so lovely Vicky!!
XXX Heidy

Debs M said...

this is gorgeous x

Helga said...

Really an adorable work - lovley flower and beautiful coloring !
Helga

Debs said...

Adorable tag Vicky - sweet image and fabulous flower.
Debs xx

Crafty Moone Cards said...

So gorgeous. Sue x

Mojca said...

Waw such a lovey image Vicky. hugs! MOjca

Sue said...

So gorgeous Vicky, adorable image and one of my favourite flowers dies.
hugs Sue xx

Mau xx said...

The Flower, the image and the paper all beautiful!!! I absolutely love it Vicky.
Hugs Mau xx

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful, sweet tag!
Helen x

Kathleen said...

Just love it, super cute image and a fabulous flower.

Kath x

Wishcraft said...

This is gorgeous hun, love this sweet image and your fab flower too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous tag Vicky. Love this image. I used it a while back for a friends birthday. I love how different images look in different hands. Your colouring is so so fabulous. Hugs, Wends x

coops said...

so gorgeous vicky.your flower is stunning and i love this sweet image :D

xx coops xx