THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Sunday 31 October 2010

FOR MY NAN........................

Afternoon all!

Hope you are all having a  fab day and did you have an extra hour in bed or was you crafting lol!??
Well I must say I had an extra hour of crafting in peace and quiet, and it was lovely ahhhhhh.
Happy Halloween to those who enjoy it, I'm not one of those but hay ho it's fun for the kids :o)
Right, onto today's card and I really enjoyed making it. I have used a gorgeous fairy stamp from Lili of the Valley and my fave pad Memorybox "Gossamer". I am entering this card in a few challenges today and as it is October and is Breast awareness month, it's very close to my heart.  My Nan died from it a 5 years ago after battling with it twice. This is for you Nan and I miss you loads xx.

This beauty is going into the following Challenges :-
Stamp something ~ Pink
Alphabet ~ A is for Angels and Fairies
Paper Cutz # 65 ~ Breast Awareness
Create 4 Fun # 44 ~ Fab Sketch
ABC ~ G is for Glitter



Fairies ~ On Tiptoe ~ Lili of the Valley


Close up of image


Close up of ribbon


Side View

Items Used

Papers ~ Memorybox "Gossamer"
Colouring Medium ~ Promarkers
Border Punch ~ MS "Daisy Lace"
Ribbon & Pearls ~ Stash
Stickles ~ Stardust

Thank you for looking and all your lovely comments :o)

OK, did you watch it last night!, Well Wagner was REALLY SCARY and Cher was absolutely amazing and the girl can sing! and Anne in Strictly was fantastic, she did make me laugh hehehe.

Right of I trot to finish dinner and I will catch up with you laters,

TTFN

Love


 

27 comments:

Evil Edna said...

lovely and such good way to remeber her.EE

Ali said...

Just Beautiful xx

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful card! Yes Wagner was very scary last night and I was not a fan of Cher but even I have to admit she sounded fab!
Helen x

Debbie said...

Adorable card. Sad story behind it. My thoughts go out to you.
I too thought Cher was good, was dissapointed with the lush Matt, and my favorite in SCD was Natalie and Scott again, but Gavin Henson is so dissapointing every week.
Who will go? Please let me have time to watch it amongst the Trick or Treaters!!
Love Debbiexx

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Vicky as always beautiful layout and gorgeous papers.
Chris x

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the image and teamed with fab papers too hugs Pops x x x

Jules said...

Hi Vicky

A lovely card in memory of your Nan. Shame there has to be such a sad story behind such a beautiful card.

Well .. Wagner does have to go and I missed seeing Anne.

Have a good night.

Love Jules xx

Sarahshandmadecardsx said...

Hi Vicky this is such a beautiful card in memory of your Nan. Your papers are gorgeous and I love your ribbon and your pearls. I also loved Cher last night and was amazed at how well she could sing - Wagner must go he can't sing and isn't even entertaining to watch. I loved Ann and Anton last night especially when he spun her around and lifed her up. Off to brave the elements now but at least the rain has stopped. Have a good evening. Sarahxx

Sonia said...

Vicky your cards are all amazing, beautiful papers and colouring.
Hugs Sonia x

Janette said...

Hi Vicky, Such a gorgeous card with a beautiful thought behind it.xx

Unknown said...

Hey Vicky Stunning card, lovely soft colours! hugs Jo xxx

Wishcraft said...

Beautiful card Vicky - the papers are so pretty and I love the image (another one that I've got and haven't used yet!). Lisa x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Just perfect Vicky in everyway hun and im sure your Nan would of loved it too...she'll be very proud!
hugs and xxx

Anna-Karin said...

Gorgeous. Love the colours, image and layout.

Unknown said...

Hi Vicky, what a beautiful card and very appropriate for breast cancer awareness month. (I'm sure your Nan would love it and be very proud how talented you are!) I lost my mum to breast cancer 22 years ago so it's close to my heart too. Luv Trish x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Vicky, beautifully created as always and so appropriate.

Donna x

Val said...

This is a really pretty card.
Hugs
Valxx

Jeri said...

Wonderful card. Love your little breast cancer ribbon. Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz.

shaz earl said...

Beautiful card Vicky.. thank you for joining us at Alphabet challenge x

MauMau88 said...

Wonderful card.
I like the colour!

Inken
Alphabet Challenge

coops said...

stunning card vicky with such a special meaning.gorgeous image and i love the soft pretty colours and her sparkly wings.
xfactor was fab apart from wagner getting through again.jon bon jovi was my highlight :D

xx coops xx

mfc.melissamade2 said...

LOVE this! Great ribbon and a sweet card. Thanks for playing at Paper Cutz this week!
melissa

Ellibelle said...

Your card is beautiful. This is one of my fav. LOTV images, I love how you colored it and the sparkles are amazing. Beautiful ribbon too.
Thank you so much for playing along with us at stamp something this week, hope you'll join us again for the next challenge.

Juls said...

gorgeous!!! I have always loved this image...love all the delicate shades of pink, and the way you have done the breast cancer logo is fab! Love it! Hugs Juls

deborah said...

waouh tres belle carte
bisous
deborah

Joni Parker said...

So beautiful!!! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge!!

Ali Watson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing along with the ABC challenge this time.

Hugs Ali
ABC DT