THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Monday 30 August 2010

HI ALL!!

Evening all!!

Just a quicky to say I´m having a fabulous time in Spain and it´s VERY HOT!!
Had a fabulous birthday and I cannot believe I´m 40!!!! lol
A big thank you to everyone looking at my blog and all your lovely comments while I am away
and also all the new followers looking while I´m not there :o)
Must say I am starting to miss my crafty stash at the mo so I am very eager to start making some
new creations when I get back and to look at all your wonderful cards too.
And finally, thank you to all who sent me a birthday card, you know who you are :o)

Take care all and I will be back on Sunday with hopefully a little card to share with you.

Love Vicky xxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

Sharon said...

A belated happy birthday, Vicky. I'm glad you're having a great holiday, you lucky thing!

coops said...

hiya vicky,glad you are having a good hols hun and that the weather is goooooood.belated birthday wishes too hun :)
see ya soon

xx coops xx

Debbie said...

Happy Birthday Vixx, hope you are having a lovely HOT time in Spain. Debbiexx

Sarpreet said...

hiya Vicky, its morning here at the moment, glad to hear you are doing well