THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Thursday 17 June 2010

FULL OF SUNSHINE!!

Evening all!!

Hope you are all well and still enjoying the evening sunshine!!. Tonights little creation is for a couple of challenges, I am really getting into this now and I didn't realise what fun these challenges are!!
The most difficult part is what gorgeous image you use and papers ??!!, I think I take more time choosing them then anything else lol!!
So back to the challenges, this card is going in the following




Sugar Nellie - Fluer


Close up of image


Close up of flower


Side view

Items used

Stamp - Sugar Nellie - Funkykits
Papers - Basic grey "Green at heart"
Promarkers
Card candy - Craftworkcards
Buttons - Stash
Pearls - Stash
Embossing folder - Cuttlebug "Daisy pattern"

I hope you like my little creation tonight and thank you for all your lovely comments!!

Well you know what I am gonna say, yep back to the footie, how many more weeks?? lol

Take care all and now I am going to be nosey,

Love Vicky xx

12 comments:

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful card. I love your flowers and the embossing. Elaine

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, your card is fab, love the image and colours and the papers are perfect too hugs pops x x x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Vicky, love the colours. Sue x

Rosietoes said...

Oh this is scrumptuous Vicky. Love the colours and the flower. Beautifully crafted.

Edna x

Little K Smith said...

Beautiful summery card Vicky, adore the papers and sweet image. Love that flower again too.
Know what you mean about choosing the image and papers, it can take me hours nearly! :)
Kelly.x

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Vicky. Love the Leanne Ellis image, and the papers go perfectly with your fab colouring.
(We've a very sweet sketch at the Sugar Bowl with a fab prize too!)
Love Elaine xx

Noreen said...

Beautiful card & great colour combos as always xx

Carol said...

Really beautiful my special friend!! Told you the challenges are great and there's no turning back now hehe. Don't feel alone, it takes me ages too lol. Hope you enjoyed the footie (yuk). Have a lovely day stupid name. Lotsa luv xxxx

Sarpreet said...

This is so cute and adorable.

Shelly said...

Hi Vicky! What a lovely summery card, such pretty papers (I agree about the choosing them bit) and gorgeous flower! Love the cute image too! Are you watching the footie tonight? Cheer for England for me if you do, I can't watch as I'm at work :(
Hugs Shelly ;)

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

A beautiful card Vicky, lovely image and coloured beautifully, the papers are gorgeous. hugs Debbie x

coops said...

aw fantastic card vicky, i really love your colour combo on this one and fab image.great layout and as always fabby flower.luv coops.xx