THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR FOLLOWING ME HUGS & XX

Follow Me

Wednesday 24 March 2010

Big thank you!!



I hope you like these cards !!



Sarah Kay stamp - A lollipop for Suzan.



Sarah Kay stamp - Country girl.

Hi everyone!!,

Just want to say a BIG THANK YOU to my new followers, It's sooo exciting that someone is looking at this blog, not just me!!

Anyway, I thought I will show you my new master pieces that I have made today!!
These lovely stamped images are from Sarah Kay, I just love these stamps and you might of gathered, I have quite a few!

A lolliopo for Suzan was coloured in with Promarkers, Funky Hands word book cdrom papers were used as backing papers ( a fab cdrom - please check out all there cdroms-sooo easy to use and I have them all!), stamped flower was from creative expressions, card candy and Martha Stewart punch round the corner double loops punch - My new toy!.

Country girl was coloured in with Promarkers, Backing papers was again from Funky Hand word book cdrom, card candy, Flora Doodles flower and same punch as above.

My new toy is the fab Martha Stewart round the corner double loops punch - never used these punches before, but it was sooo easy to use so I will probably need to buy some more!!

At the weekend, my mission is to make a 60th birthday card for my lovely mum, who is coming over from Spain, then going to Arizona/ Las Vegas - so very lucky, so watch this space for the card.

Again, A big thank you to everyone looking a my blog!!

Bye bye for now :o) x

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Thanks for you kind comment on my card. Thought I would return the visit and must say that you have made some lovely cards. I know how difficult it is to build up a following as I am relatively new to blogging myself and don't have many followers yet. I have become a follower of yours.

Lynn x

craftycreationsbydebbie said...

Hi, thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, it means a lot. Your cards are just beautiful and delightful to look at. I've become a follower of yours and I am looking forward to seeing some more of your beautiful creations.

Debbie x

PS: I'm jealous of your craft room, I have a box!